DHS Assam Result 2022 Assam DHS Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off Marks for Grade III & Grade IV ((Technical and Non-Technical) will be released soon at dhs.assam.gov.in.
The DHS Assam Grade-III & Grade IV (Technical and Non-Technical) Results will soon be made public on the website dhs.assam.gov.in. This will be done by the Department of Health Services. You will only be able to check the DHS Assam Result 2021 on the official website; however, we will also provide a direct link to that page here.
The recruitment notice for the DHS Assam, which includes both technical and non-technical positions, was posted on the organization’s official website in February of 2022. According to the notice of the DHS Assam Grade 3 Recruitment, a total of 1528 positions are available to be filled. There are now 1,007 openings for technical positions, while there are also 621 openings for non-technical positions. Between the 8th and the 28th of February 2022, the link to the application was active.
DHS Assam Result 2022
A very high number of people are applying to be technical and non-technical staff members in Grade 3, and they are taking the test right now. They are all now waiting for the announcement of the result of the Grade-3 (Technical and Non-Technical) and other positions examinations to take place. The DHS Assam result and scorecard will be made available on the official website after the recruiting authorities have finished uploading them.
|Name of Recruitment Board||Directorate of Health Service Assam|
|Name of Vacancies||Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical), Grade IV|
|Exam Date||29 May 2022|
|DHS Assam Result 2022||To be announced|
|DHS Answer Key 2022||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
In addition to informing all of the applicants of this result, we will also provide a link that allows immediate access to the DHS Assam Result 2022. Therefore, it is highly recommended that each of you maintain a connection with our website in order to get the most recent information. If you want to obtain the most recent updates and direct links to check the Assam DHS Grade-III (Technical and Non-Technical) Merit List 2022, then you should bookmark this website right now.
DHS Assam Answer Key 2022
The DHS Assam Officials are getting ready to distribute the answer keys for the Grade 3 examination very soon. Once it has been announced, the candidates will be able to download and get their DHS Assam Answer Key 2022 from the dhs.assam.gov.in website once it has been released.
The website of the Directorate of Health Service in Assam is where users may find and download the DHS Assam Grade III Answer Key 2022. On this page, you can get all of the information that is essential and needed for the DHS Grade IV Assam Answer Key 2022.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website, which can be found at dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
- Take a look at the main page labeled “Government Of Assam” which appears on the screen.
- The next step is to go to the “Latest” section of the page and click on the link there.
- Once you have located it, look for the DHS Assam Grade 3 Answer Key 2022.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to identify the appropriate DHSFW answer key and then click on it.
- The DHS Assam Answer Key 2021 will be shown on the screen of the computer.
- Get it on your computer and put it away for later use.
Steps to check the Assam DHS Result 2022
You are required to go to the official website of the DHS Assam in order to obtain the results of the Assam DHS Grade-III (Technical) Exam. In this article, we will provide specific methods that may be followed to get the Assam DHS Result. The aspirants can use it as a guide.
- Visit the official website at dhs.assam.gov.in and look under the section titled “Latest Notifications.”
- Find the website that’s applicable for the DHS Assam Result 2022 for Grade 3 & Grade 4.
- The next step is to provide your application number and date of birth.
- Check that the information is correct, and then click the “submit” button.
- Download the corresponding admission ticket before proceeding.
- Please print this out for your own reference.
|Harera Home||Check here|