DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 Delhi JC Exam Date Junior Clerk Roll Number Paper Pattern can be checked online from the links given on this page. The candidates who are going to appear in the DSSSB Junior Clerk Written Examination will have to show DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card to the board officials at the time of examination. Any candidates without proper documentation will not get entry to the center of examination. The examination date for the examination will be released at later dates but candidates can get other details such as exam pattern, question paper type, syllabus, how to download admit card, etc on this page.
DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the 536 vacancies of Junior Clerk, Assistant Engineer (AE) & Stenographer in the department. The board has invited online applications for the recruitment and candidates will now get the Delhi DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card from the website of the board. Candidates will just need to submit their online application details to download the Delhi AE Admit Card & DSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2021.
After downloading the admit card please make sure that the details mentioned on the document match with the details of candidates. If not so then contact the board as soon as possible before the examination date. Candidates are advised to download the Delhi SSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card at least a week before the exam date to avoid the last-minute hassle. Also, you won’t be able to get an amended admit card if you notice any mistake in the admit card at the last moment of the examination.
Steps to download the Delhi DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021
So coming back to the topic of how candidates will get the Junior Clerk Written Test admit card and what is the document required to download it from the official website. As mentioned in the official notification the candidates will get a link to download the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card at least a week before the exam date and applicants will need to submit their application ID, Password, or date of birth to get it. A stepwise procedure is given below please check before proceeding further:
- First of all, candidates, will need a URL to access the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Here on this website applicants will see many links but you have to find a link labeled as “Junior Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer Admit Card“.
- Click on the link and enter the details of the candidate & submit the form.
- Now a document will appear on your screen please verify the details with the candidate’s details.
- Then save & print the document to carry it to the examination center.
- Please keep a copy of the document till the completion of the recruitment process.
|DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Links Section|
|Harera Home||Check here|