FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022 (Released) Haryana FCI Chowkidar Roll Number, Exam Date will be released soon. All the details related to the FCI Watchman Admit Card 2022 will be published on the official website of the board at https://fciharyana-watch-ward.in. The Food Corporation of India, Haryana has released a notification for the recruitment examination of 380 Watchman (Chowkidar) in the organization. The selection of the candidates will be done through a written examination. A candidate who has passed the 8th standard is eligible to apply online and appear in the written examination. The candidates will be appointed at various warehouses and offices of the FCI, Haryana.
FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022
The Food Corporation of India has invited online applications for the eligible candidates from 20 October 2021 to 19 November 2021. The candidates who will submit these online applications will then be called for the selection process and other events of the recruitment. The first step is to fill online applications and identify all eligible candidates. After that, the candidates will be subjected to a written examination followed by a physical examination and document verification. To appear in these examinations the board will issue FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022. A candidate who is going to appear in the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2022 must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
|Exam Organised by||Food Corporation of India, Haryana|
|Name of Vacancy||Watchman (Chowkidar)|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card 2022||One week prior to the exam date|
FCI Haryana Watchman Selection Process 2022
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the written examination and physical efficiency test. The candidates who will gain ample marks in both examinations will be shortlisted to be appointed to the post of Watchman in the Food Corporation of India, Haryana. Applicants are advised to keep all their documents ready as they will need them to show their eligibility for the job while appearing to get an appointment letter from the recruitment board.
- The written examination of the FCI Watchman will have 120 Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The questions in the test will be asked from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language, and Numerical Ability.
- There will be no negative marking and each correct answer will get one mark.
- The question paper will be Bilingual i.e. English, Hindi.
|Running||Male||1000 meters in 05 min 50 sec.|
|Female||800 meters in 04 min 25 sec|
|Long Jump||Male||3.95 meters|
|High Jump||Male||1.14 meters|
How to download FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022
To download the Haryana FCI watchman Admit Card 2022 candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps. Before proceeding further the candidates will need their Registration Number and Password which they created while applying for the recruitment. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card, so candidates are advised to download it as soon as it gets released by the examination board.
- To download the admit card go to the official website of FCI Haryana Recruitment at fciharyana-watch-ward.in.
- Now on the first page of the website the applicants will see a section to enter Registration Number and Password.
- Enter these details and press submit button to log in to the candidate’s dashboard.
- Now in the dashboard candidates will see a button to download the FCI Haryana Watchman Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the button and download the document and then takeout a print of it to carry it to the examination center,
|Haryana FCI Watchman (Chowkidar) Admit Card 2022|
|Website of Recruitment||fciharyana-watch-ward.in|
|Admit Card||Check here|
|Harera Home||Click here|