JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer (MO) Notification, Online Application Form, Selection Process, Exam Date, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Salary.
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has notified candidates for fresh & backlog vacancies of Medical Officer in the State Medical & Health Department. A detailed notification containing information about the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 was published on the official website of the board on 18th December 2021. Candidates can now submit their online applications for the above-said vacancies from 20 December 2021. The last date to submit an online application is 19 Jan 2022. After submission of the applications, the eligible candidates will be called for a written examination.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- 2 Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 4 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Salary, Application Fee
- 5 Steps to apply online for the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Online Application First Date||20 December 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||19 January 2022|
|Edit Application Details||From 22 Jan to 24 Jan 2022|
|Screening Test / Written Exam Date||06th March 2022 (Tentative)|
Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Vacancies||Medical Officer – 708 (Fresh – 450, Backlog – 258)|
|Educational Qualification||The candidates must have passed the MBBS degree from a recognized college or university.|
|Age Limit||The candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age to be eligible to participate in this recruitment.|
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination having multiple-choice questions. The candidates will get a question paper of NEET level and it will have questions from the syllabus of NEET. There will be a negative marking of .25 marks.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Salary, Application Fee
|Salary||Level 9 – ₹52700-166700|
Steps to apply online for the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- The recruitment applications will be accepted from eligible candidates through online mode by the official website of the JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Then on the official website candidates will get a link to the “One Time Registration” portal.
- If you have created an OTR account in the past then you can simply log in with your account details.
- Now Click on the “Show Examination” link and select the recruitment you want to apply for.
- Select JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 from the dropdown.
- Now an Apply button will be shown along with the recruitment name click on that button.
- Then fill in the remaining details which were not added in the OTR application.
- After that pay the examination fee and upload documents in their respective sizes as demanded by the board.
- Now you can takeout a printout of the application form and also download it to keep it safe till the recruitment ends.
|JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Important Links|
|Website of JKPSC||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Harera Home||Click here|