The Karnataka School Education Board will be conducting a written examination for the post of Primary School Teacher or Primary Shikshak on 15th March 2020. Candidates will be able to download their KARTET Hall Ticket from the official website of the board i.e. http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Exam Date Changed to 11-April-2020
The candidates who are going to attend the KARTET 2020 will be called for the document screening after they successfully complete this phase of the examination. Please save this website for more updates on KARTET Admission Ticket/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card and other news.
The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka is going to release the KAR TET Hall Ticket for the written test organized by the board on 15 & 16 February 2020. The applicants who are planning to appear for the examination of the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test can download the Kar TET Admission Card from 07 January 2020. We have collected every little or big information about the KAR TET Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result.
Online applications for this written test were accepted from 05/12/2019 to 25/12/2019. All the candidates who have the desired qualifications applied online. The commission will only issue Kar TET Hall Ticket for those candidates who have submitted a valid application form. Follow this page for more latest updates on this examination.
|KAR TET 2020 – Important Dates & Details|
|Online Submission of application||05/12/2019 to 25/12/2019|
|Last date for the payment of the fee||27/12/2019|
|Downloading Admission card||07/01/2020 onwards till the date of examination|
|Date of Examination||15 & 16/02/2020 (Sunday)|
|Materials to be brought on the day of Examination||Admission Card and Good Quality Blue /Black ballpoint pens|
Kar TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
There will be two papers in the Kar TET 2020 i.e. Paper I and Paper-II. Paper, I is for those candidates who want to be a teacher for class I to V and Paper II for those candidates who want to be a teacher for class VI to VIII. Those contenders who want to become a teacher for both levels have to apply for both papers.
Time Table for the TET 2018
|15 & 16 February 2020||Paper-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 Noon||2.30 HOURS|
|Paper-II||02-00 PM to 04-30 PM|
Steps to Download the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the Karnataka Education Board @www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then search for the KAR TET Admission Card link in the “Recent Information” section.
- Then enter the application ID and password/date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the submit button to download the document & proceed to the next page.
- Download this document in PDF format & carry it to the exam center
|Official Website||Click here|
|Hall Ticket||Click here|
- Maha Police Hall Ticket 2020 – Mahapariksha Police Bharti Exam Date at www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- MahaSRPF Hall Ticket 2020 – Mahapariksha Admit Card Exam Date at mahapariksha.gov.in
- MP TET Admit Card 2020 – MP PEB Prathmik Shikshak Exam Admit Card
- PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Call Letter 2020 – Junior Assistant Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus
- UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Vidyut Sahayak Written Exam Date