KSP CPC Answer Key 2021 Karnataka Civil Police Constable Solved Question Paper for the examination conducted on 24th October 2021. Attendants will be able to get their KSP CPC Exam Answer Key 2021 as per their question paper code and exam shift.
The Karnataka State Police has been conducting various recruitment events for the engagement of the Civil Police Constable in the department. It has conducted a written examination for the same on 24th October 2021 which was organized in various examination centers across the state. Now all the examinees are waiting for the release of the KSP CPC Answer Key 2021 for the examination they have just appeared. As they are very curious to know their expected performance in the written examination and on the basis of this calculation they will be able to prepare freely without any attention for the forthcoming phases of the selection process.
KSP CPC Answer Key 2021
|Examination Conducted by||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Post Name||Civil Police Constable (CPC)|
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|Exam Date||24 October 2021|
|KSP CPC Exam Answer Key 2021||Coming Soon|
|Online Application Submission Date||May 2021|
|Official Web Portal||http://cpc21.ksp-online.in/|
Steps to download the Karnataka CPC Answer Key 2021
- First of all, go to the official web portal for recruitment at http://cpc21.ksp-online.in/.
- Here on this webpage participants will find all documents released by the commission for candidates including Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, and Merit List.
- Now you need to click on the KSP CPC Answer Key 2021 and select the question paper code you have attempted in the examination.
- After that, the documents get downloaded on your device and you can open that to match your answers with them.
- Now you can calculate your expected marks and share them with fellow contestants in the comments section below.
|KSP CPC Answer Key 2021 – Links Section|
|CPC Answer Key Link||Visit Here|
|Harera Home||Click here|
KSP Civil Police Constable Key Answers 2021 – Objection Submission Instructions
As you have already downloaded the provisional KSP CPC Answer Key 2021 for the written examination. Now while matching your answers with the official answer key you may encounter some answers which may have wrong answers or you have doubt that answers given in the official key are not valid. Then in this case you can file an objection form on the official website of the commission and let the commission know about the mistakes in the provisional answer key.
After the submission of the objection, the board cross-verify all facts and figures and then decides whether the objections submitted by the applicants are valid. Then board moves to its next step where it will publish an amended version of the KSP CPC Exam 2021 Answer Key and now candidates can not submit objections on the final answer key published by the board. The final key will be used for the checking of the OMR sheet of the candidates and determining their marks in the written test.