The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as MP Vyapam is going to organise a written examination test for Prathmik Shikshak. It will be called Primary Teacher TET or Prathmik Shikshak TET and for the same, it will release the MP TET Admit Card which will be necessary to attend the examination.
All the candidates who have submitted valid online application will be notified on their registered mobile number or email addresses about the availability of the MP Prathmik Shikshak TET Admit Card 2020. Applicants will get direct link to download the admit card and can be retrieved only by the application number and password of the candidate’s application.
MP TET Admit Card 2020 – Exam Details
|Name of Department||MP Vyapam|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (Primary School)|
|Exam Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Date||25th April 2020 Onwards|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days prior exam date|
Steps to download the MP PSTET Admit Card 2020
Candidates who want to download the Primary TET (PSTET or Primary Shikshak TET) Admit Card will get all the details here. If you don’t have an idea how to do this then just follow the below-given steps. If you still face any problem while downloading the MPPEB Call Letter then comment down below or contact the officials of the department.
- Visit the official website at peb.mp.gov.in
- Now search for the “Prathmik Shikshak Admit Card” in the notification section
- After that click on the link and proceed to login with the details of the applicant.
- In the next step please look at the bottom of the page of the candidate’s account dashboard
- Click on the link of “Download Admit Card”
- Then move to take a printout of it and carry to the centre of examination.
As per the official notification, it is important to accompany your Madhya Pradesh TET Admit Card with a valid identity proof issued by a government or government recognised authority. Applicants may carry a document like Adhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and another department/company ID card.
If any candidates fail to bring a documental proof of his/her identity then he/she will not be allowed to enter the centre of examination. Note – Ration card will not be accepted as an identity proof for this competitive examination.
- Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 – Forest Watcher Call letter Exam Date
- PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Call Letter 2020 – Junior Assistant Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus
- Maha Police Hall Ticket 2020 – Mahapariksha Police Bharti Exam Date at www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Vidyut Sahayak Written Exam Date
- DGVCL Junior Assistant Call Letter 2020 – Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card Exam Date