Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification, Details, Last Date, Salary, etc. to be discussed in this article.
Punjab Police has recently published a recruitment notification for the engagement of 560 candidates for the post of Sub Inspectors in the department. It has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates. So if you want to pursue your career in Punjab Police then you may submit your application form through the web portal of the department.
In this article, we give you more information about the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022, such as the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and other information. Before filling out an online application form, you should download the Punjab Police SI Recruitment notice and read it carefully.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
|Name of Selection Board||Punjab Police Department|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Notification Date||August 2022|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Website of Department||punjabpolice.gov.in|
The Punjab Police Department plans to recruit 560 new female and male Sub Inspectors to fill positions in the department’s District Police Cadre, Armed Police Cadre, Investigation Cadre, and Intelligence Cadre.
- Sub Inspector in District Police Cadre – 87 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre – 97 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre – 289 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre – 87 Posts
- Total – 560 Posts
The candidate needs to have a degree from a reputable university or one that is at least equivalent to that degree. In order to be considered for the Intelligence Cadre position, a candidate must additionally hold an Information Technology Certificate at the ‘O’ Level, which must have been issued by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 28 years old as of the first of January in 2021. Candidates who fall into a reserve category will have their maximum age limit relaxed in accordance with the norms and regulations set forth by the government.
- Written Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Documents Verification & Medical Test
A monthly salary of ₹35,400/- would be provided as a fixed payment to the shortlisted applicants.
- For Unreserved/General Candidates – ₹1500/-
- For BC/SC/ST Candidates – ₹900/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates – ₹700/-
|First Date to Apply Online||10 August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 August 2022|
Steps to apply online for the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022
- Open up your web browser and go to the Punjab Police Department’s official site.
- Find the link for Punjab Police SI Recruitment under the “Recruitment” tab.
- From there, you can download the full notice and click on the link that says “Apply Online.”
- Fill in the correct information and then upload the scanned documents.
- Then, use whatever method you want to pay the application fee.
- The last step is to send in the application form and print it out for future use.
|Apply Online||Apply Here|