PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022. Punjab Senior Assistant Written Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process at the ppsc.gov.in portal.
The Punjab Public Service Commission is currently recruiting candidates to fill the job of Senior Assistant across a variety of provincial government ministries. The results of the written examination will be taken into consideration when making the final applicant selection. The test schedule will be made available on the commission’s official website in the very near future.
Applicants who are qualified may get their PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card by going to the website that has been provided for them and entering their application registration number and their date of birth. On this page, there will also be a link that points to the same location that is active.
The date range for the online application for the position of PPSC Senior Assistant was June 14 through July 5, 2022. This recruitment endeavor currently has 198 vacant roles available. In the months of August and September 2022, candidates for these posts will be given their first written examination. Candidates that meet the requirements will participate in personal interviews.
PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022
|Exam Board||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Advt No.||29-36/ 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2022|
PPSC Senior Assistant Paper Pattern
There are 198 Senior Assistant vacancies available within the government of Punjab, and those positions will be filled via a JOINT COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION. The following is a list of important information about the PPSC Senior Assistant Exam:
- The OMR method will be used to administer the exam.
- Each of the questions is worth four points, and the competitor earns four points for each question that they answer correctly.
- There will be a penalty for incorrect answers on the written test (one mark deducted for each question).
- The total score will have one point taken from it for each question that was answered incorrectly, bringing the total number of possible deductions to a maximum of one.
- The applicant is required to select the right answer for each topic before they may reply to any of the questions.
- After the completion of the written competitive examination and the subsequent shortlisting based on the written test merit, the typing tests will be carried out.
- The total amount of time allotted for the test is two hours.
Steps to download the PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022
- To begin, please go to the PPSC’s official website and log in.
- Make sure you check out the announcements.
- After there, check for the link that says “Punjab Senior Assistant Admit Card.”
- Please include your application registration number as well as your date of birth in the spaces provided.
- Please double-check the information, then click the “submit” button.
- Finally, make sure that your admission ticket is correct.
- Make sure you print off a copy of the invitation card for your own records.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Harera Home||Click here|