Rajasthan Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022 RSMSSB Computer Anudeshak Exam Date 2022 Rajasthan Basic Computer Instructor Roll Number / Admit Card 2022 Paper Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is going to conduct a written examination for the posts of Basic Computer Instructor and Senior Computer Instructor. The board is likely to conduct the examination in May/ June 2022. So keeping this in mind candidates can expect the publication of the Rajasthan Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022 one or two weeks before the conduction of the examination. The board has clearly mentioned that it will release the exam-related information only through its official website and candidates are advised to use only the board’s website for all examination-related information.
- Basic Computer Instructor (Non-TSP Area) – 8974 Posts
- Basic Computer Instructor (TSP Area) – 888 Posts
- Senior Computer Instructor (Non-TSP Area) – 282 Posts
- Senior Computer Instructor (TSP Area) – 13 Posts
- Total Posts – 10157 Posts
The board has released the RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Date 2022 for the candidates.
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|Basic Computer Instructor||18 June 2022|
|Senior Computer Instructor||19 June 2022|
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022
|Examination Board||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Basic Computer Instructor and Senior Computer Instructor|
|No of Posts||10157|
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Date 2022||May or June 2022 (Expected)|
|Rajasthan Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022||One week prior to the exam date|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09 March 2022|
Rajasthan Computer Instructor Selection Process, Paper Pattern & Syllabus 2022
The candidates who are willing to get a job as a Basic Computer Instructor or Senior Computer Instructor in Rajasthan state must have to pass the selection process phases. Candidates will have to appear for a written examination in the first phase. Applicants need to have a strong knowledge base of computers and their workings. Candidates will get a question paper of two parts for each post. Also, keep in mind that there will be separate question papers for both posts.
Computer Instructor Paper Pattern
The examination will be of 200 marks and there will be two parts in the examination. Each part of the question paper will be of 100 marks.
Paper-I & Paper-2
- The question paper will be of 100 marks
- Candidates will get 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- There will be 100 multiple choice type questions.
- The candidates will get a deduction of 1/3rd marks for each wrong answer.
How to download the RSMSSB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022
The candidates will need a document to tell board officials that they are authorized participants of this examination. For this purpose, the board will provide candidates RSMSSB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022. It can be downloaded from the website of the commission with the help of the details of the online application of the candidate. So the board will also notify candidates about the availability of the document through a notice published on its official communication mediums.
- Visit the official website of the RSMSSB at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then go to the Admit Cards section of the website.
- Now open the Rajasthan Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022 download link.
- After that enter, the details of the candidate and press submit button.
- Now you are free to download and take out a print of it.
- Also, check for any factual mistakes in the document.
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2022 Important Links|
|Harera Home||Click here|