Rajasthan ASO Admit Card 2022 RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Date, Paper Patter, Syllabus, Selection Process available on this webpage.
An examination announcement has been issued by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO). The commission will choose 218 candidates from the list of applicants ASO candidates. A written test will be used to choose the finalists from the candidates. The board will provide the RPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 in advance of the written test that they will be administering. It is possible that the board will hold the test in either June or July of 2022, as indicated by the applicants’ expectations. Applicants should expect to get their admit cards at least one week before the scheduled date of the examination.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released an announcement on the date of the ASO Written Examination. The exam will be held on July 8, 2022, and will be administered by the board across the state
From the 1st to the 20th of December, 2021, applicants may submit their documents online to be considered for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer in Rajasthan. The online application submission procedure was engaged in by a very large number of potential candidates. Now, all of these applicants, whose applications will be reviewed by the committee and approved if they meet the requirements, will take the written exam. The commission has not yet announced the date of the RPSC ASO Exam 2022; nevertheless, the board will shortly make it clear when it will hold the ASO written exam.
RPSC ASO Admit Card 2022
|Name of Commission||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|Number of Posts||218|
|Exam Date||08 July 2022 (tentative)|
|RPSC ASO Admit Card 2022||one or two weeks before the exam date|
Rajasthan ASO Selection Process 2022
- The test will be administered in both online and traditional formats.
- There will be one hundred questions on the test that you take.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Type (Objective Type).
- One mark will be awarded for every answer that is correct.
- A reduction of one-third of a point will be deducted from the total score for each incorrect response.
- The contestants will have a total of two hours to complete the question paper.
- At least 40 marks will be needed to pass.
- The level of difficulty of the test will be equivalent to that of a Master’s Degree.
Steps to download the RPSC SO Admit Card 2022
- Check out the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, there will be a section for Admit Cards right there on the very first page of the website.
- You will need to look for the RPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 at the part of the website dedicated to the admit cards.
- Simply input the information about the candidate after clicking on the link to the document.
- The document will open up on your screen when you click the button.
- Get the admit card by downloading and printing it, then bring it with you to the testing location.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Harera Home||Click Here|