UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card 2021 UK Lekhpal Admit Card Uttarakhand Revenue SI Admit Card, Physical Test Date, Written Exam Date Paper Pattern, Exam Syllabus can be checked by the applicants whose online application has been verified and accepted by the commission.
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit 513 candidates for the post of Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari & Lekhpal) through a selection procedure conducted on the exam dates decided by the examination commission. The candidates appearing for the RSI examination must have submitted their online application on or before 05 August 2021. If they haven’t done so then they will not get their copy of the UK Patwari Admit Card 2021 from the recruitment authority. The candidates also need to make sure that they regularly check the official website of the board to get updates about the exam date and availability of the admit card.
UKSSSC Patwari & Lekhpal Admit Card 2021
|Post Name||Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspector/ RSI)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||
|UKSSSC Patwari Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card date||One week before the exam date|
The candidates need to understand that the board has decided to conduct the Physical Examination for the recruitment first then it will conduct the written examination. Those candidates who pass the physical test will get advancement to the further examination phases of the selection process.
Physical Test – The candidates who have opted for the Patwari vacancy will have to run a distance of 07 km in 60 minutes for male candidates and 3.5 Km in 35 minutes for female candidates
while for those candidates who are appearing this test for the Lekhpal vacancies will have to run a distance of 09 km in 60 minutes for male candidates and 4.5 Km in 35 minutes for female candidates
Written examination – As we know that the Physical test is just a qualifying test to enter the written examination phase. The marks earned in the Physical test will not be counted for the final selection list preparation. The candidates who have scored good marks in the written test will get selected for the final appointment.
- The written test will be conducted offline on OMR Sheets by the commission.
- The nature of all questions in the examination will be the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions and candidates will be awarded 01 marks for each correct answer.
- The weightage of each answer or question will be the same in the written examination i.e. Correct answer will be awarded 1 Marks.
- The total time duration to attend the examination will be 2 Hours it 120 minutes.
- The board will deduct .25 or 1/4 marks from the total marks for each wrong answer marked by the applicants in the written test.
- The candidates who belong to the Unreserved and OBC will have to score at least 45 percent marks while others need 35 percent marks in the written test.
Instruction to download the UKSSSC Patwari Lekhpal Admit Card 2021
- In the first step, the candidates need to go to the website of the UKSSSC at sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now on this webpage candidates will find the Revenue Inspector (Patwari and Lekhpal).
- Click on this link and visit the UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card Download page.
- After this, they will have to submit their information to download the document on their device
- After downloading the document please check it for any mistake or misinformation included or mentioned on it.
|UKSSSC Patwari Lekhpal Admit Card 2021 – Links Section|
|Website of UKSSSC||sssc.uk.gov.in|
|Harera Home||Check here|