UP MGNREGA Sewayojan Recruitment 2021. UP Sewayojan Walk In Interview will be conducted for various posts like Technical Assistant (TA), Additional Programme Officer (APO), Computer Operator (CO), Assistant Accountant (AA). Here on this page, we have discussed UP Sewayojan Application Form Date, No of Posts, & How to apply for the UP MGNREGA Sewayojan Walk In Interview 2021.
The Uttar Pradesh Government has released a notification for the direct recruitment of 1278 candidates on various posts under the Mahatama Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005. All candidates will be served jobs on the basis of First Come First Serve (In Hindi – पहले आओ पहले पाओ). Candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational qualification and performance in the Interview.
As per the recruitment notification, online applications will be open for only 18 divisions. Which will include 75 Janpad. Agra, Aligarh, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Basti, Chitrakoot, Devipatan, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Girzapur, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut Division Saharanpur will be the 18 Divisions to look after in the recruitment.
UP Sewayojan Bharti 2021 – Important Dates
- Online Application / Form Start Date – 09 August 2021 (12 Noon)
- Notification Release Date – 05 August 2021
Candidates are advised to keep all documents ready.
UP MGNREGA Sewayojan Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
- The candidates will be given age relaxation as per the reservation rules of the Uttar Pradesh State.
UP Sewayojan Bharti 2021 Online Form – Vacancy Bifurcation & Salary
The total number of vacancies for the Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan Online Form 2021 is given below.
- Technical Assistant(TA): 774 vacancies
- Salary: ₹11,200 Per Month
- Account Assistant(AA): 197 vacancies
- Salary: ₹11200 Per Month
- Additional Programme Officer(APO): 191 vacancies
- Salary: ₹ 28000 Per Month
- Computer Operator(CO): 116 vacancies
- Salary: ₹11200 Per Month
UP MGNREGA Sewayojan Walk In Interview 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Technical Assistant (TA) – 12th Pass and ITI (Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical)
- Additional Programme Officer (APO) – B.E., B.Tech., M.B.A., MCA, MSW
- Computer Operator (CO) – O-Level Computer Course
- Assistant Accountant (AA) – Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Uttar Pradesh Sewayojan Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates who will apply for the UP MGNREGA Bharti Notice 2021 will be called for a direct Walk-in-Interview. Applicants will be served jobs on the basis of the “First Come, First Serve” if you are eligible and have all the documents to support your eligibility. The interview dates will be given once the online application process gets over.
How to apply for the UP Sewayojan Bharti 2021
The candidates will be able to submit their UP Sewayojan Application Form online and offline mode. There will be no application fee for any candidate. The candidates are advised to attach all the documents properly and also cross-check the application form before submitting it to the board.
First of candidates have to create an account of the UP Sewayojan Website at sewayojan.up.nic.in. Then they will have to upload their documents and after that candidate is required to go to the nearest Sewayojan Officer for the Walk-In-Interview.
|UP Sewayojan Website||Visit Here|